The Society is a consortium of like-minded organizations striving for the promotion of peace, education and community services among youth, women, and masses at large. The Society strives to promote peace, education and volunteerism in Pakistani youth and students. The Society also collaborates with the Research Groups of AYRS and International organizations working in these areas. If you are a peace activist, a reseracher on peace education, or a student who wants to join us, feel free to write us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
The peace in the economic and social lives of Pakistani masses can’t be achieved by a single organization. We believe, it’s an extraordinarily big objective and various organizations should work together to achieve this objective. To achieve this objective one of our projects is the Society for Peace, Education and Volunteerism (SPEV), which is a consortium of like-minded organizations striving for the promotion of peace, education and community services among youth, women, and masses at large. The Society is legally under the command of the Chair of the GreySys Foundation but its operations affairs are managed by its own Board of Directors (Governing Body). The Chairperson of the Society is selected by the vote of majority members of the Board. To promote trust and encourage the participation of other organizations (partner organizations) in SPEV, the Chair of GreySys Foundation usually encourages the representatives of partner organizations to lead the Society with confidence. The members of SPEV and its governing body are entitled to various benefits, some of which are listed below:
- Access to world’s leading journals, magazines, books, research works, reports on peace, education, economics, and humanitarian works.
- Access to international grants/funds/stipends and/or collaboration opportunities for the researchers associated with the partner organizations who have representatives in the Governing Body of the SPEV.
- Opportunities to represent SPEV on various national and international forums. In certain cases, travel and accommodation expenses are also provided to the delegates.
- Opportunities to represent your own organization alongside SPEV’s in the activities of SPEV, e.g., by displaying your logo alongside SPEV’s and others’, by representing SPEV and your organization together in SPEV’s events and activities.
- International networking opportunities through our wide network of partners and members. Partner organizations are given priority when GreySys Foundation receives multiple invitations from International organizations for itself and its partners.
- Members of the Partner organizations, even if they are not directly involved in SPEV, may also enjoy certain benefits, after seeking approval/recommendation by the senior most representative of their organization in the governing body of the SPEV.
- Opportunities to publish your essays, articles, research papers or keynotes in various prestigious internationally branded outlets. These outlets include both SCI and non-SCI journals.
- Opportunities to present your research work concerning peace, education and volunteerism in international conferences. In certain cases, travel and accommodation expenses (partially or fully) are also reimbursed.
- Partner organizations would also be allowed to promote their own pre-approved activities at the Official Pages and Groups of SPEV.