Leave the editing to the experts!
Whether you are associated with a university, corporation, research centre or labortary, you need to write or publish frequently. In many cases, the number of publication defines your success in your university, or the quality of the writeup of your report to before your bosses determines the efforts you’d put in creating it. In short, the world determines your worth through some pieces of papers! So can you let the world have bad impression of you?
Don’t let language or formatting issues prevent your research from being published. Have your paper/thesis polished by GreySys Language Editing Services (GSLES) before you submit it to your institution or international journal of choice, and get help with editing, translation, and formatting your manuscript.
Each year, a large proportion of papers are rejected by journals and publishers due to the standard of English language within the article. We recognize excellence in research wherever it originates and believes that language shouldn’t be a barrier to publication.
We are pleased to partner with GreySys Language Editing Services to improve our guidance and services for authors.
GreySys Language Editing Services (GSLES) is a platform for author services, connecting academics seeking support for their work with the relevant expert who can help out with language editing and translation, visuals, consulting, or anything else academics need to get their research submission-ready. Authors post their assignment on the GSLES site, experts provide a quote, and the fee and conditions are then agreed directly between the author and the expert.
Standard Editing focuses on correcting spelling, grammar, and punctuation errors. Our Editors will change improper language and suggest alternate phrasing when poor wording is used. The Editors will alter sentences that sound awkward or unnatural and may point out portions of the manuscript that are vague or confusing or simply need to be rewritten.
Standard Editing includes:
- Correcting spelling, grammatical, and punctuation errors
- Checking for problems in parallelism, tense, and conjugations
- Eliminating improper language and poor word choice
- Making the document sound natural and professional
- Reviewing the use of terminology within the document
- Conforming to the author’s choice of British or American English
- Inclusion in our Certificate Program
Premium Editing will improve syntax, style, and flow in addition to correcting spelling, grammar, usage, and punctuation errors. Premium Editing also includes a summary sheet outlining the changes made to the document and suggesting additional revisions. Our Editors will change improper language and suggest alternate phrasing when poor wording is used. They will alter sentences that sound awkward or unnatural and may point out portions of the manuscript that are vague or confusing or simply need to be rewritten. Each Premium Editing will receive a GreySys Language Editing Services (GSLES) Editing Certificate thanks to our rigorous quality control.
Premium Editing includes all aspects of Standard Editing and also includes:
- Revising wordy or awkward constructions
- Improving transitions and flow
- Ensuring that the manuscript maintains a consistent style
- A summary sheet outlining the changes made to the document
- Counterchecking the references and in-text citations in the manuscript
- Formatting references and bibliography according to APA, Chicago, IEEE, Harvard, AMA and other referencing styles.
- Transitioning your manuscript into the format of the prescribed journal.
- Guaranteed Editing Certificate
Submit your manuscript to email@example.com with subject of the email “Language Editing Service Required”